Friday, May 13, 2011

More Sketches



I am developing my criminal mouse more. The model is very helpful to wrap my mind around the three-dimensional qualities of this character, but when I draw, I tend to morph the 3-D model with my sketches and what's in my mind. So the character tends to develop away from the model... but I am very happy with the final outcome. I really like where this guy is going... and I LOVE the seagull. He doesn't know what's happening to him, or that he has become an accomplice in a prison break.



I'm using the best paper for this development process. I used the same stuff on my pig book and I just love it. I can't remember what it's called, but it's like a plastic tracing paper. You can erase for ever and it doesn't wear down. I'll try to find out the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment