Monday, September 12, 2011

Pigs Are Flyin'!

Copyright 2011
I'm taking a short commercial break to promote my first children's book which is now for sale on amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.  
It's called, When Pigs Fly, and is the story of a little pig who is able to do big things with the help of his friends. The story is fictional, but the moral is real... and has especially been true with the publishing of this book. I started creating When Pigs Fly almost ten years ago, but without the help of friends along the way, it would have never been published. I think especially of the author, Ben Mandrell, who helped raise the level of the book with the quality of his writing and my good friends Jared and Heather Schuler who introduced me to Brian Mooney at Borderstone Press. 


Thanks to everyone who encouraged me along the way with prayers and words of praise. I'm just a silly pig who dreams big dreams but you are the birds who allow me to fly.


If you purchase the book and like it, please leave some feedback and encourage others to buy it as well.
Enjoy!
Copyright 2011
Copyright 2011
Copyright 2011

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!! I'm going to check it out right now! I would love to get it for my son and tell him "I had a weaving class with him before he was famous...." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Josh! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete