Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Clarence Visits Horace


Six Summit Gallery linked to my blog and so I thought I should mention the painting that will be hanging in their show, A Menagerie of Misfit Elves which opens in December.
The piece, Clarence Visits Horace, is part of a story I was working on when I first graduated from Indiana Wesleyan University in 2000. The story was a self-initiated project for a children's book I wrote entitled, Clarence the Crazy Snowman's Crazy Christmas Caper. The book was never published, but it gave me the inspiration to develop another self-initiated project entitled, When Pig's Fly, which was published this year with BorderStone Press.
Clarence Visits Horace is oil and color pencil and is for sale through the Six Summit Gallery.


No comments:

Post a Comment