Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Final Page

This is the final entry in the Tumnus Journal, however, there's room for more... I just never finished it.
This is a stained glass window commission for "the North Tower in Cair Paravel." The windows are based "on the events surrounding the coming of the Kings and Queens - the two sons of Adam and the two daughters of Eve - and the sacrifice of Aslan."
I really enjoyed creating these and would love to make them sometime... if I knew how to work with stained glass. 
There's a few other pages in the journal, but I have shown you the major works. Maybe someday I will be able to re-work this into a published work.... but for now it remains a one-of-a-kind. Can't wait to show the kids.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful. would love to see one of these mocked up larger, just to put you to work! ahahahah! I think the lamp post/purple one would be a great one to start with! I look forward to your efforts on making it happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just thrilled to have stumbled onto your Tumnus journal via a google search. Your work extends all that is magical and enchanting about the Chronicles. Oh how I wish that lampost page was available as a print!

    ReplyDelete