Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A New Project

I've actually been working on a few projects lately, but I am not allowed to show any work until the projects are published. Fortunately, I found some time to develop this mouse idea and I thought I would show the process from beginning to end - which I haven't done in a while.
I created this little mouse about ten years ago. Mostly just for fun, but I also knew that one day I'd do something with him. I recently showed my agent, and she was convinced I needed to develop him further. I always knew he would be a little mouse from Quebec - but I wasn't sure how to place him into that setting. After some brainstorming, I came up with an image I was pleased with, and everything started falling into place. Here's the final character development.




No comments:

Post a Comment